CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENAN - a day late!


Oh my word sweet boy! I can't believe you've been here a year already!!! I'm so thankful that your Momma has shared you with me. I love her - and I guess your daddy too! ;-) Your big sister brings fun everywhere she goes and so do you!! I love you Kenan and I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for your life. I know it's going to be big because of all the prayers that have been lifted on your behalf!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweetie pie!!
Auntie V

1 comments:

Traci said...

i love you too auntie v!
(how sweet are you?!;) )

I'm so thankful to have you in my life! Being with you and your family always brings a smile to my face. You've been such a source of encouragement to us and I just want you to know how special you are to me!
I love you sista!!!