CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 27, 2009

Waiting.......

Here I am waiting, abide in me I pray.
Here I am longing for you.
Hide me in Your love.
Bring me to my knees.
May I know Jesus more and more.
Come live in me,
All my life take over.
Come live in me,
I will rise on eagles' wings
Love that song. Waiting....not so much. I'm waiting on some things today. BIG things! Things that have the potential to ROCK my world!! However, in the waiting.. I will rise! You see, I know who holds tomorrow. I know Him. I don't just know about Him. I mean I really, really know Him. We have a relationship. I talk, He listens. He talks, I listen (may not like it, but I listen!;-))
Doing this Esther study has changed me. Has changed how I approach things. Has changed how I see every detail of my life. I don't want to give things away for those who haven't done it, but my story is being rewritten! PRAISE THE LORD! The story that I scripted is, well...trash! It's junk. But the Father is writing a novel to be read one day.....okay I really don't wanna give that part away!!!
So here I am waiting. He's abiding in me. I'm longing for more of Him. Not just for the answers I want, but for Him!! I'm going to sit back, relax and enjoy the ride instead of pacing and worrying all day. Because "the Lord longs to be gracious to (me)you; he rises to show (me)you compassion. For the Lord is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for him!" Isa 30:18 (emp mine)
Y'all have a great weekend!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Sweet friend,
Waiting is the hardest! You know that I am not always good at it!! God is so faithful and He has a plan that will bless you beyond your imagination! I'm praying and I love you so much!