CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Does a momma proud!

Like I stated earlier we're having a big Conference at church tonight. My kids came home from school today telling me how many kids they had invited to come. Then my Joshua was on the phone with a little girl in his class who had called to tell him her mom couldn't bring her tonight but she wanted to come on Sunday. He said to her "If you come you'll need to wear your best. At my church we honor God by always wearing our best - like dresses for girls and suits or nice pants for boys." I tell ya my heart skipped a beat! To hear him say that on his own without my prompting! Some of it is sinking in! Thank you God for that affirmation! I needed it today!

1 comments:

Speaking Thru Me Ministries said...

yeah baby - I love it!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you more - leigh