CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Out of the burbs!

Today I've been getting caught up on my Nehemiah study online with Beth Moore. Wow, what an amazing book! It never ceases to amaze me how the Lord continues to open the Word and make it live and active every single time. Fresh every time I open it! I just LOVE that about Him!

She taught today about the difficult task of moving out of the suburbs and into the Holy City of God's will for our lives. How uncomfortable it can be in the city, how dangerous, how humbling it can be and yet how fulfilling! My prayer for myself, my children and all of you is that we pack our bags, move out of the burbs of Christianity and become "one of those" Christians! Completely living out the crucified life for Jesus! Lord, move me today! I'm tired of the comfort and ready to get dirty in the City! I love you Lord!!!

0 comments: