CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 5, 2007

Get off that fence!!

This past week I was having a conversation with a friend about the status of our walk and we both had described times of "fence riding" in our pasts. We agreed that not only were we jumping off the fence but we were gonna start encouraging all our friends to do the same. Then today did anyone see on the news the guy trying to escape from jail and ended up stuck in the fence? What a visual!!!

If you don't know what I'm talking about listen to this... In Revelation Jesus tells John to write a letter to the church in Laodicea and this is what He says, "I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm - neither hot nor cold - I am about to spit you out of my mouth." Rev 3:15-16 That's fence ridin' if I ever heard it! Imagine God Almighty wanting to spit you out of His mouth! That's what fence ridin' makes him want to do. May that NEVER be said of us!

It's time for this generation to step up, get off the fence and decide this day whom you will serve! I choose Jesus! I'm going to make sure my kids wanna choose Jesus! I'm gonna tell all my friends so they will wanna choose Jesus! There's work to do people and it's time we work for Jesus! Let's all roll up our sleeves, pull our hair into a ponytail (or headband if you prefer) and get on our knees so we'll know where and how He wants us to get busy. Not just busy for business sake but busy for God's Kingdom sake!

1 comments:

Speaking Thru Me Ministries said...

amen sister!!!!!!!

Off the fence and on to radical obedience.

Lining up with The Favor!!!

Seeking His face and glory -

Show me you, Lord!!!