CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Verne's CD

Hey everyone. One of my dear friends, Verne Phifer, has FINALLY debuted his first CD!! You can go to www.cdbaby.com or www.digstation.com to either purchase the CD or download it to your MP3. Once you get to the site type "Revealed" in the search and look for Verne's name. It's WELL worth the money! Verne is a great guy who loves the Lord and LOVES sharing his talent for the glory of our Lord! You won't be disappointed!

Not to mention I'm singing backup for him and my man is playing drums! WOOHOOO! Go get the CD! You'll LOVE it!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Got it on the MP3 girl! Thanks for showing me hoe to get to it. I am ready to get my praise on....

Kim said...

oopps...that would be how - the e is next to the w on the keyboard.